A common sense candidate with professional experience in getting things done.
- Happily married to wife Jeanne Tuski for 25 years; four children
- Hadley Township resident for 25 years; farm owner
- Firefighter for Hadley Township for 24 years
- Active parishioner of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Lapeer for 25 years
- 15 years as a coach for Hadley Youth Baseball League
- 30 years of experience working for two of the Big Three automotive companies and suppliers managing engineering quality and processes
- Lifelong Republican
- ProLife, 100%
- Pro 2nd Amendment
- Common Sense candidate
- Experience delivering quality & results, despite bureaucracy
- Data-driven and always willing to listen
One of the first things you’ll notice about Chris Tuski is that he doesn’t sit still for long. Instead of sitting back, you’ll find Chris leaning in — leaning into challenges and questions; leaning into conversations; and leaning in to do the right thing, even when it isn’t comfortable.
You won’t find political rhetoric in Chris’ vocabulary. What you’ll find is trust, understanding, sincerity, knowledge, and integrity. With 30 years of professional experience working for two of the Big Three automakers and suppliers, Chris knows how to take action and get things done in large organizations. He has spent a career building relationships, understanding data, and managing resources to accomplish any task at hand. This is what he'll do in Lansing for Lapeer County.